A person’s health and wellbeing is important than ever other thing as only a healthy person is able to do all the tasks of daily routine and feel good. A human body is made up of numerous organs such as muscles, bones, tissues, skin, ligaments and joints which require proper nutrition in order to provide energy and prevent numerous diseases to grow. A person should follow a regular diet plan and also exercise to remain fit and strong.
A comprehensive health plan includes everything from type of food you should consume to types of exercise you should perform. Science has proven that a human gets the most nutrition by eating natural food that comprise of fruits, vegetables, lean meat, whole grain and poultry products which includes eggs, milk and yoghurt. Apart from food performing physical activity on a daily basis is a must as exercise burns extra fat in your body, helps to build strong muscles and bones, ease the stress and anxiety and helps a person to sleep peacefully.
Canada health guide provides you with all the tips, information and instruction to stay healthy. Many people deprived themselves of eating nutritional food in hopes of staying thin when in fact a person should eat according to his/her body requirements. Following a set diet plan is not at all complicated and serve as a source to not only keep you fit but also have positive effects on your mood. The basics of a balanced diet is the type of nutritional food that a person must eat. The best form of energy comes from
- Proteins which is present in lean meat, chicken and fish. Protein food ensures not only your health but prevents from chronic illnesses such as heart diseases, blood pressure, and several types of cancer.
- Fiber is present in grains, fruits and vegetables is very important to keep you strong and lower the risk of stroke, diabetes and heart attacks.
- Carbohydrates is one of the main source of energy that your body requires as starch breaks down in sugar which is very much required by the body organs
Adopting a balanced diet also means to make the right choices of food and in correct proportions. A typical Canada health guide includes
- Eat a combination of fruit and vegetable nearly three times in a day
- Prepare meals which certain quantity of rice, potatoes, pasta or bread
- Eat pulses, beans, fish meat, eggs, and whole grain on regular basis
- Stop using processed food completely and replace it with natural food
- Make and drink natural drinks instead of carbonated drinks
- Use less amount of salt, sugar and fat in your meals
- Drink milk and consume yoghurt as it provides extra energy.
- Consume plenty of water as water is main source of energy and help prevent dehydration
- Try to use and eat fresh fruits and do not store vegetables, fruits and meat for longer durations