There are times when red wine spills over your expensive outfit or you want to buy something without trying it on. These are everyday problems and you can end up wasting a lot of time and money to undo the damage. Also, who has the time to try everything on before purchasing or the money to look like a diva all the time? Here are the top 15 problems along with their solutions that you will definitely find very handy.
1. Want to hem skirts or pants in a jiffy? Use a hot glue gun. A hot glue gun works amazingly to hem pants, skirts, and jeans.
2. Wondering how to remove liquid makeup from shirt collars? Use a shaving cream along with a washcloth.
3. Want to prevent yellow discoloration from sweat stains on designer t-shirts or any other garment? Use a lemon. Spray lemon juice over shirts that are prone to sweat stains before washing. Yellow discoloration is caused due to the alkaline in the sweat. This is dissolved by the natural acid in lemon juice.
4. Got a loose thread on the T-shirt? Gently tug at the stitches to the sides, above and below the pull to coax the thread back into place.
5. Got red wine stains? Use white wine to remove it.
6. Want to see where the hem of the dress hits you without trying on the dress? Align the shoulder seam with your shoulder bone. keep in mind that it must be aligned to the shoulder bone and not the collarbone.
7. Want to remove lipstick stain? Use hairspray to get rid of it.
8. Got wax on a piece of clothing? Use a wax paper. Layer the wax paper over the hardened wax on the clothing. Run an iron over it to lessen up it the wax. The wax will come right out once you pull off the paper.
9. Want to transform a basic outfit inexpensively? Pile on good accessories. Accessories like hats, sunglasses, statement jewellery, and scarves can instantly transform any outfit.
10. Want to remove odours from thrift or vintage clothing? Use vodka. Create a mixture of two parts water and one part vodka. Spritz the clothing with this mixture.
11. Don’t have time to try on jeans in the store? Place the waistline of the jeans around the diameter of your neck. The jeans will fit well if the waistline meets the back of your neck comfortably.
12. Want to get rid of the white deodorant marks from the garment? Use a hanger. Rub the fabric against the protective foam used on the hangers gently.
13. Sprayed a lot of perfume on yourself? Use a makeup remover. An unscented oil-based makeup remover will remove the excess perfume.
14. Are your pants a bit too tight? Let the pants air dry and stretch the waistband while they are still damp. Stretch it with your hands and not with a hairdryer.
15. Bought graphic t-shirts online and want to achieve perfectly cuffed sleeve on them? keep the top button buttoned while you roll in to get an effortless cuffed sleeve.
These are some of the everyday problems that we encounter along with their inexpensive solutions. These will undoubtedly save you a fortune and a lot of time you would waste otherwise.