While using QuickBooks you may face many different errors. In order to resolve those errors, contact us at QuickBooks Help Number. QB 5502 Error is the basic error that occurs when users try to store data in their accounts.
QuickBooks 5502 Error happens when the sync gets interrupted. When the sync get interrupted, a message comes up on a screen ‘sync has not properly completed’.
Causes of QB error 5502
- An expansion records in .QBB has been changed into mac.
- An expansion records has been wrongly changed into QB windows, such as .QBM, .QBX, .QBB
- Change in augmentation of documents.
- While forming reinforcement record, QB recognizes the harm in QuickBooks docs.
- Working on that particular document which has been located in a USB.
Ways to resolve QuickBooks Error 5502
QuickBooks Error 5502 can be resolved in such following ways:
Solution 1: Renaming the QuickBooks ‘.nd’ file
- Open the folder containing the company file.
- Now go for the corresponding ‘.nd’ file which is stored in the company file data.
- Follow this process by altering the ‘.nd’ file by clicking right and adding the word ‘.old’ after the file name.
- Follow this process by re-scanning the file using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Press on the windows key on your keyboard and click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- When you see the list of the available folders, click on ‘add folder’.
- After adding folder click on ‘ok’ and then ‘scan’.
Solution 2: Creating a new folder and coping the company files
- Create a new folder and copy ‘Company File’.
- And then open the new folder, paste the file there. Make sure that it displays the entire extension.
- Rename the file ‘.QBM’ and alter its extension if you can.
- Save this file.
- Then Open QuickBooks accounting software.
- After this, you must restore the transferable files and rename the ‘.QBB’ extension if the file doesn’t open.
- Then finally, restore backups files and if the file still doesn’t open, rename it with ‘.QBX’ extension that may help.
Solution 3: Uninstall the QuickBooks Application
- Uninstall the QuickBooks application and rename the Intuit Folder.
- Check the folder in the drive where you have preferred to install your QuickBooks application, mostly users do it in “ C drive”.
- Rename the folders if you’re not given the access to rename the folder , then go for ‘Access denied when renaming folder’.
- Right click on Windows taskbar and opt for Task manager.
- Opt for Processes tab.
- With image name, opt for the column heading and select in the alphabetical order, which process will take place.
- Place these files QBDBMgrN.exe, QBDBMgr.exe, QBCFMonitorService.exe, Qbw32.exe under Image column.
- Then Click on ‘End Process’.
- You’ll get a warning, whether it be of data loss or anything just terminate the process.
- Now you can again install your QuickBooks.
These three solutions or methods of fixing QuickBooks Error 5502 have proved to be equally effective in every different phase. So opt for the one that seems easy and simpler for you to understand. If you still need any assistance, don’t worry Our QuickBooks Experts will resolve you.
For QuickBooks Error just dial our QuickBooks Help Number +1 844-442-0333