London is the most popular tourist destination; it is perfect city for holidays. There is so much to do in London. The city is a perfect blend of rich heritage and culture. The place has an excellent transport system, beautiful monuments and many more attractions to visit.
Once you have planned your trip to London, next most important thing is to search for the best hotel in London so that you can enjoy comfortable and relaxing stay. London has a good range of serviced apartment hotels, one can choose according to his budget, location, facilities etc. But, finding a good hotel at the right place and the right price as per your needs is must. An excellent stay can make your holidays memorable and a dreadful stay can make it worst.
Here are a few guidelines to consider while selecting the perfect hotel for you.
- Check Hotel’s Location – No doubt, location is the key factor to keep in your mind while booking a hotel. Always look for a hotel which is close to all means of transport whether its railway station, airport or bus stand. Hotel close to the city centre will be better, it will save your time as well cost. Do little research work on the internet about the destinations you want to visit and then search for hotels near to as many of them as possible. Staying at the hotel near top attractions in London will add more excitement to your trip. If you are really looking for a hotel in London, which is perfectly located, check out Space Apart Hotel – it’s just ten minutes walk to the centre of the London.
2. Look for the Amenities Offered – For a comfortable stay, you must ensure that hotel which you are booking should offer basic amenities such as free Wi-Fi, reception facilities, 24*7 staff availability, parking facilities etc. Few hotels provides complimentary breakfast with room booking, others might charge some extra amount for that. Always double check your booking to avoid any confusion later on. Hotel with all basic amenities will ease your stay. Check Space Apart Hotel, it offers a wide range of amenities which makes it the perfect choice for vacations.
3. Read Reviews – Best tip while booking hotel is to check for the reviews on the internet. You can check hotel’s reviews on Trip advisor as well. Always check for recent reviews say from last one year as might be hotel was not good few years ago as it is now or it can be vice versa as well. This will provide you with a good overview about the hotel. Don’t forget to compare reviews on other sites as well.
4. Your Needs and Budget – Another important point to consider in finding a perfect hotel is your budget and will meet your needs as well. Shortlist your requirements that you want from the hotel to have a good stay. Do you want luxurious stay? Do you need free breakfast and free wi-fi? Are you in need of pick and drop facilities? Are you looking for compact rooms or big modern, well decorated rooms? These queries will let you choose the best hotel for you. Along with your needs, check for your budget as well. You can find n number of apartment hotels in London. Serviced Apartments London is the best option for comfortable stay.
5.Kids and Family Friendly – Our travel needs changes with family and kids. If you are visiting London with your family or kids, you must ensure that hotel which you are booking has all facilities needed for kids such as 24*7 medical aid, extra mattresses, baby strollers, playing area etc. If you do not find any information regarding this, do not hesitate in writing to the Hotel and get all your queries solved.
6. Check for Genuine Photos- Hotel’s website must have a gallery page showing all photographs of the hotel but are those real? Are those pics are recently taken? You can check all these on the internet and especially on social media. Facebook and Instagram are best places to check for the original photos of the hotel. You can easily find photos of the travelers staying in the hotel.
Now, you must have understood all requisites of searching a perfect hotel. All these tips will surely help you in finding the perfect hotel in London.