Every part of the body has its own role in beauty. Now when it comes to eyes, it adds beauty to the moon. But if there is any increase in the image of the eyes, then the beauty fades. In the same way, if there are dark circles under your eyes, then the brightness of the eyes decreases. Our face is very soft and if we suffer from any mental stress or disease then it starts affecting our face. This causes dark circles under the eyes. By the way, many creams or products have come in the market nowadays, with the help of which you can remove these dark circles.
Cause of eye dark circles:
But there is no guarantee that this will not happen again. If you want them to be removed from the root, then home remedies are a very good solution. Come, how to remove face wrinkles and dark circles of the eyes with such natural home remedies. The eyes not only convey our beauty, but they also make us see this beautiful world. Not only this, everyone’s eyes are first noticed. In fact, love starts with the eyes. So take care to keep your eyes clean and beautiful.
- Due to the dark circle
- Being tense
- Sleep less
- Staying on computer or mobile for a long time.
- Hormone imbalance
- Wrong things like alcohol, cigarette smoking
- Wrong eating
- Low water intake
- Stay in the sun
Some Home Remedies for Eye Dark Circles:
Use almond oil to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Almond oil makes the skin beautiful; it provides great benefits to the skin of the eyes. This helps in removing dark circles soon. Vitamin E present in it removing dead skin from the root.
- Before sleeping at night, apply almond oil in dark circles. Leave it overnight.
- Pick up and wash them with cold water.
- Follow this experiment every day and get rid of them soon.
- Home remedies to remove dark circles under cucumber eyes
Cucumber has the highest amount of water which is very beneficial for our body. Cucumber is very beneficial to meet the lack of moisture in the skin. It is the best home remedy for eradicating dark circles, and it also protects against heat in the eyes which does not cause many diseases.
- Take fresh cucumber, if it is cold then it is not good, otherwise you keep it in the freeze to cool for 20 minutes.
- Now cut thick slices of it and keep it in your eyes, and keep it calm and relaxed.
- Now after 10 minutes, put another layer again, you can keep as much as you want.
- When you are done, wash thoroughly with cold water.
- For best results you should use it except one day.
Where tomatoes make vegetable fun, it is also very good for our skin. Tomatoes have good bleaching properties which are very effective for dark circles. This effectively lightens the skin. See below to use it properly.
- Add half a teaspoon lemon juice to one teaspoon tomato juice.
- Apply this mixture on dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Later, wash them thoroughly with cold water.
- Use it once or twice a week for best results.
Rose water is a very good home remedy for moisturizing the skin and protecting the skin from dryness. This not only reduces dark circles but also removes heat from the eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it works well as a skin tone.
- Apply cotton balls of rose water to your eyes. Or soak cotton cloth with rose water and keep your eyes closed in them.
- Now stay the same for 20 minutes comfortably. And then remove.
- Do this daily for best results.
Raw potato is a natural bleaching agent which is a panacea treatment of dark circles. It makes the skin soft and oily. Know how to use:
- Keep the potatoes in the freeze to cool.
- Then grind them finely and extract the juice.
- Soak cotton balls in juice and keep them on your closed eyes.
- Ensure that the juice completely covers the dark circles.
- Let the juice sit for about 15 minutes and clean your eyelids with cold water.
- Repeat once or twice for 2 to 3 weeks to see results.