If you feel that your jewelry products need an extra push to appear more prominent among rivals then you need to get a packaging that achieves that for you with total comfort.
Getting to know about jewelry’s significance
Jewelry has been an intricate part of human lives forever. It is in-built into our culture and way of living. It constitutes the way we present ourselves in society. Jewelry as a social symbol has been considered for centuries. The earliest civilizations took over the art of crafting precious metals into artistic pieces of jewelry. This technique only got better as time passed but the importance of such items retained in human minds for a long time to come.
The earliest trace of jewelry was found in a cave near Monaco and dates about 25,000 years back. It was a necklace made of fishbone. This reflects the norm in the ancient civilizations to make jewelry items from dead animals and keep them as a souvenir. Items including fish & animal bones, colored pebbles, and animal teeth were all used as beautifying ornaments. As time passed, humans evolved their nomadic lives into more sophisticated societies. They got hold of precious metals and gems and used them in their quest to elevate their appeal.
A variety in these ornaments was also introduced like tiaras, combs, earrings, diadems, crowns, and many others. Ancient traditions extended the usage of such items to decorate the dead and keeping valuable objects in their tombs. Later, societies in the Mediterranean, Egyptians, Greeks, British all enriched their appearances with the use of exquisite pieces of jewelry that can be seen in their remains even today. These paved the way for a more precise jewelry making process and has inspired future generations.
A fascinated future
Thousands of years of advancement enabled jewelry to spread from the exclusive art form of the rich to the common person’s personal items of adornment. Today these are used by everyone around the world to express themselves in various fashionable ways. The jewelry industry is comprised of numerous traders making offbeat items and incorporating several materials to attract the highest number of customers. Consumer appetite for jewelry seems to be growing voraciously every year. This is fueled by the commercialization of jewelry-making processes that have made them affordable to obtain. Such a high rivalry level has made every manufacturer more alert to changes in customer demands and the evolution in marketing methods. Personalized jewelry packaging has engulfed customers’ expectations of obtaining exceptional jewelry products.
The advent of international competition has opened doors to new opportunities and challenges. While a higher number of target customers can be accessed, there is an even greater competition to cater to. Setting up a distinct brand image has never been so crucial. The dynamics in customer behavior and demands have led to innovation in the methods to approach them. Modern customers want to feel valued by receiving exceptional services from the sellers. Purchase decisions are not only made depending on the items offered but also depend a lot on how the customers feel about the brand in general.
How to effectively entice customers?
Buying from popular jewelry brands have become the trend as customers want to feel acknowledged by others on their purchases. For this, new and existing brands are at loggerheads to provide above ordinary buying experience to target customers. In this, the packaging of the jewelry items matters the most.
All advertising strategies are designed to attract customers’ attention and encourage them to purchase from the brand. Creating a feel-good buying experience can be achieved through artistically crafted Branded jewelry packaging that resonates with the items inside. There are different ways that these boxes can be made more eye-catching and pleasing:
- Addition of certain shades of colors to make customers spot the brand easily among the crowd. Specific use of colors can make it the brand’s identity, spreading enhanced brand recognition too.
- Making the use of certain elements that make the boxes attractive at once. By rightly accessorizing the boxes, customers feel compelled to keep repeating purchases and spread positive word of mouth.
- Generate the maximum visual impact by incorporating certain technical features that make the brand logo shine brighter among peers and make a strong statement in the jewelry market.
- Make the packaging last as long as the jewelry. Coat the packages with durable laminations and coatings that enable them to house the valuable items for a long time.
- Attach a premium feel to these boxes. Altering the card thicknesses help to project an above par repute of the brand. Our efficient account managers can carve out the most beneficial deal for you.
- A range of box types can be chosen from:
- One Piece Boxes
- Two Piece Boxes
- Book Style Boxes
- Collapsible or Foldable Boxes
- Magnetic Lock Boxes
- Match or Slide Style Boxes
- There is a box for every jewelry type too. Selecting boxes to go with your items is key in casting the ideal brand image to potential customers. Some prototypes include:
- Flat jewelry cards with cutouts
- Tent earring display cards
- Freestanding necklace display cards
- Hanging jewelry cards and
- Other Custom shaped jewelry cards
- Utilize your resources to the best of their ability by going for affordable options that do not put much pressure on total costs while proving beneficial for overall profitability levels.
How can customization help?
Customers are constantly on the look-out for elegant boxes that gel with their favorite jewelry pieces and they do not mind paying a little extra for it. Manufacturers give as much attention to detail in crafting the most suitable boxes for their products as they do in creating offbeat and exceptional pieces of ornaments. Adding a personal touch to these boxes is a good idea to positively influence customers to buy from the brand and make it their regular brand of choice.
Get a wide plethora of free services along with top-grade boxes for your items that make the whole process worth the effort!