With evolving technology, smartphones are constantly evolving too. New features are being added and smartphones are increasingly getting faster and better. But sometimes, when you want to buy a phone within your budget, you find yourself confused and restricted. Here a few options you can try if you want to buy a new phone that is also pocket-friendly.
The Chinese smartphone giant has a catchy tagline of “Camera and Music”, something that a lot of general smartphone users look for. Along with good cameras and speakers, Vivo has also given the users smartphones that perform smoothly and efficiently in almost all aspects like RAM, storage, and processing power. Here are a few Vivo smartphones worth taking a look at.
- Vivo Y11: This Vivo phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset. It comes with a dual-rear camera set-up of 13MP + 2MP, and a selfie camera of 8MP. It can definitely be considered one of the best 4G mobiles under 10000.
- Vivo Y91i: The Vivo Y91i model comes with a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and a huge battery capacity of 4030mAh that can facilitate hours of uninterrupted gaming and general usage.
- Vivo V5 Plus: Vivo V5 Plus is a great choice for selfie lovers, as it comes with a 20MP front camera. It also has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can make your experience smoother and better. It has received great reviews and is one of the best mobiles under 10000 INR. It is one of the value for money phone in this price segment.
Xiaomi is usually the first brand that comes to mind when thinking about budget smartphones. Xiaomi provides a range of features in smartphones under the 10,000 INR mark, which are otherwise hard to get in smartphones from other brands. Here a few Xiaomi smartphone recommendations.
- Redmi 9: Though priced under Rs. 10,000, the Redmi 9 smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 SoC and has a RAM of 4GB. Its 6.53-inch display is also great for watching movies and playing games. The 5000mAh battery is also an impressive add-on.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro: The USP of this smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, and the 12MP + 5MP rear camera set-up. It also has a powerful 4000mAh battery to last you for hours without having to recharge the phone.
- Mi Note 5: The Mi Note 5 comes with 6GB RAM, which is why it is often preferred by mobile gamers for a lag-free gaming experience. The 64GB internal storage is also an attractive proposition.
Other attractive budget-friendly Xiaomi phones could be Xiaomi Redmi Y2, Y3, and the Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus, models.
Samsung is still one of the leading smartphone brands in the world. Here are a few models you could look into while making your decision.
- Samsung Galaxy M10s: It comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ display, and is powered by Samsung’s very own processor Samsung Exynos 7884B. It is surely one of the best smartphones under the 10,000 INR mark.
- Samsung Galaxy M11: One of the best features of this phone is the 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple rear camera set-up. It also comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ display, which provides an immersive viewing experience.
Other Samsung smartphone models worth taking a look at are the Samsung Galaxy A10s, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core, and Samsung Galaxy On Max.
Other brands worth checking out
OPPO is also a Chinese smartphone giant that has cemented its place in the Indian smartphone market. Some of the OPPO smartphones you can look into are the OPPO A5 2020 and the OPPO A15, both of which have received great reviews from customers. The Motorola Moto E7 Plus, with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC and 4GB RAM, is also a favorite amongst buyers.
Bring home the latest smartphone in the market with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card that allows you to buy anything you like, and pay for the products later in easy EMIs. Can be used in over 1 lakh+ partner stores, located in more than 1,900 cities in the country.
Is your budget restricting you from buying a good smartphone? Here are a few budget phones you can buy right now.