Deep Freezers, also known as Testing Equipment are scientific instruments that are used to preserve and secure food products, medical elements such as blood samples, medicines, injections, for a longer duration of time. These Instruments are also used for industrial as well as household purposes. Moreover, Raw foods are also stored in restaurants for a longer duration, with the help of Deep Freezers, who ensure their intact security and preservation. There are various types of it, some of them are as follows:
- Freezer Drier
- Blood Bank Refrigerator
- Deep Freezer Vertical
These devices are easily available in varied sizes, shapes, modified with regular designs, and occasionally with compact designs. The specifications of a Deep Freezer depend and vary upon the requirements of the test applications.
USE OF DEEP FREEZERS IN MEDICAL LABORATORIES:
STORING BLOOD & MEDICAL SAMPLES:
Deep Freezers are vastly used in medical laboratories as well as for industrial usage to store and preserve medical elements such as blood samples, tissue cultures, chemicals, in a low-temperature range. These freezers are relatively different from the regular freezers because they avoid maintaining a regular temperature, but they help to set different temperatures, depending upon the test requirements conducted. The range of temperature inside these devices can be between 0-10, however, the temperature of these freezers used in the medical laboratories can be set as -60 Degrees Celsius.
Along with preserving the blood samples, it also stores medicines, thus preventing them from spoilage. Also known as Medical Refrigerators, they ensure their doing in preserving the stem cells of newborn infants for several years, to help them fight diseases shortly.
INCREASING THE LIFE OF INJECTIONS:
Deep Freezers are an excellent medium for preserving and securing the life of injections and vaccines. The Deep Freezer Manufacturers are quite well versed with the issue faced by a lot of medical workers for saving the life of injections and vaccines. However, because of their ability and temperature range, These are the most preferred devices to enhance the life of such syringes.
WORKING OF A DEEP FREEZER:
Let us understand the various aspects which should be considered while gaining insight into how it operate:
- Single Compressor Based Freezers, also known as Mechanical Freezers can easily react at a temperature range of -40 degree Celsius to -50 degree Celsius
- Freezers that are equipped with two compressors create a temperature that is below the mentioned limit
- Whenever the set temperature is reached, the small compressors turn themselves off, to maintain the efficiency of the compressors and to expand their life
- The Big Compressor, however, should always remain active, ensuring consistency in the temperature range
- The working principle of a Deep Freezer is followed by the coils which absorb heat, through the surrounding areas
- For this process to begin, they shouldn’t be covered with ice or frost
- This indicates the importance of periodic defrosting, thereby proving why several freezers have an automatic defrost function
- In situations of a freezer, not having any defrost function, there is then a need to manually defrost it by turning it off, ensuring the ice to melt
- This takes the form of a heating element that is attached to the evaporator coil if it supports a defrost mechanism.
- One needs to turn the freezer off manually
- Further, it melts the ice on the coils and then the water is flowed through a system of drainage pipes towards the pan, allowing the process of evaporation.
BENEFITS OF USING A DEEP FREEZER:
Deep Freezer comprises a wide range of benefits that are useful in varied ways. Let us have an insight on the following benefits it reaps:
- Product Quality is Maintained
- Ensures Fast Processing
- Creates an environment for the food to be stored for a longer duration of time
- Helpful in maintaining the texture, consistency, and moisture of the products for long
- A blast freezer helps with the initial freezing process
- Maintains a large number of food items at a specific temperature
WHAT MAKES A DEEP FREEZER DIFFERENT FROM A REFRIGERATOR?
The normal refrigerators usually come with an attached freezer with separate compartments. The ideal Deep Freezer, however, ranges in temperature around -18C, whereas the temperature in the refrigerator compartment is around 4C.
To maintain the temperature difference, the compartments here are separated by a vent that is opening and therefore allows the fan to blow cool air from the freezer into the refrigerator only when it is needed.
THINKING OF BUYING A DEEP FREEZER?
Purchasing this might be a task that is complex, hectic, and a big decision. There are a few factors which you should consider while your ongoing search for the purchase of the device. Some important aspects need to be considered while you decide to seal your deal with the .
- A Communication Port
- Temperature uniformity and temperature recovery options
- Data Storage as well as Data logger
- Provision of alarms to trigger when it reaches a set temperature point
- Door opening and closing provision
Therefore, considering your options for the purchase of it should include these important factors in mind while confirming your decision. Also, make sure you deal with a reputable Deep Freezer Manufacturer, allowing you to reap major benefits from their purchase.