If we ask you, what is one of the foundation stones for the businesses that help them gain more customers? – Then trust would surely be in your answers. And that is correct at various levels.
Now the question arises – how to win the trust of potential customers? The answer is simple – by reviews.
A rational customer always looks for the reviews before purchasing as it helps them draw trust in the brand and get to know the usage of a particular product.
There are various platforms on the internet that provide you with the facility to read or write reviews. But amongst them, Facebook stands as one of the essential platforms. Therefore businesses often embed Facebook reviews on the website to showcase customer feedback which can eventually help them gain more customers.
Why Facebook? Facebook is one the oldest and most popular social media platforms that has a vast user base. It simply means, as it has more traffic, there are more chances to capture reviews. And as there will be more reviews, it helps the brands to achieve a good market reputation and reach.
Various tools help you to embed Facebook reviews on the website. For example – social media aggregator – these tools provide a dedicated Facebook widget that allows you to showcase Facebook reviews from your business page. You also can customize the device and make appropriate personalization to match it with your style. And when we talk about social media aggregators – it is essential to mention Tagembed, which stands as one of the most popular social media aggregators tools. The tool is simple to use and provides excellent results. Here is how you can use the tool to embed Facebook reviews using this tool.
Steps to Embed Facebook Reviews
As mentioned, it is simple to use the tool, and within two simple steps, you can showcase Facebook reviews on the website without any hassle:
1. Create Facebook Review widget
2. Embed Facebook Reviews on the website
1. Create Facebook Review Widget
- Sign up to create a free account or log in to your account if you are an existing user.
- You will land on the dashboard. If you are a new user, then your first widget will already appear on your window. Click on the Open button.
- (In case: if you are an old user and want to create a new widget, then click on the Create Widget button at the top-right. Next, provide an appropriate name for your widget and click on the Create widget button to proceed.)
- A pop-up will appear on your screen showcasing 18+ social media platforms. Select Facebook as your source from the provided options.
- A Create Facebook Feed dialogue box will appear on your screen. Select the Page Reviews tab and click on Continue with Facebook button and provide needed information.
Your Facebook business page reviews will appear on your screen.
Tip 1: Click on the Personalization option that appears on the left side of the screen. Here you can change between 10+ themes & layouts, backgrounds, font size, font style of the widget and make it appealing to the visitors.
Tip 2: Also, you have the option to moderate the feed, which allows you to filter out all irrelevant and spam comments from your widget. Click on the Moderation option that is present just below the Personalize option. It helps you to maintain the quality of your website.
You can explore more features such as Analytics, Custom CSS and more.
After you made the needed modifications, now it is time to embed Facebook reviews on your website.
2. Embed Facebook Reviews On Website
- Click on the Embed Widget button on the bottom left side of your screen.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen, displaying various CMS options. Choose your website platform. E.g., here we are selecting HTML.
- In the new screen, you can adjust the width and height of your widget. After making appropriate changes click on the Copy Code button to copy the code on your clipboard.
- Now, login to the admin panel of your HTML website. Next, navigate to the page where you want to embed the reviews, paste the code, and save the changes.
And that is it, in just 3 minutes, you own a business website that showcases Facebook reviews. These reviews can be helpful to your business in the following ways:
How Facebook reviews on the website can be beneficial
Facebook reviews help in increasing the credibility of your business. People usually trust past customers’ reviews to provide their honest opinions because they are using the product and know better about the brand and products.
It also helps make a review cycle as the past customer feels respected when a brand features their feedback on the website. It encourages other uses as well to post reviews to your website. And as there will be more reviews, it eventually enhances your brand’s reputation.
And by displaying reviews on the website, your brand appears transparent to the visitors, and it shows that you are open to any feedback and have nothing to hide from the audience.
Reviews play an important role. For customers, it helps them to know about the product and brand. And For businesses, it helps them with the reception of their brand/product. It is essential to collect reviews. It is also important to showcase them as it adds value to them. To embed Facebook reviews on the website with the steps mentioned above and enjoy the great results it produces.