Are you searching for the best CRM software to help small businesses manage their leads and contacts? It is important to build relationships with people who are interested in your business as well as existing customers.
This article will discuss the best CRM systems as suggested by top software development firms available so that you can choose one that can help you grow your sales and productivity.
Why do small businesses use CRM software?
The most important goals when it comes to managing a small business are increasing sales and strengthening customer relationships. CRM (customer relationship management software) is required to do this. A CRM, or customer relationship management tool, is an all-in-one management system that lets you store, organize and manage all your lead and customer data in one place. Good CRM software also provides insight into the history of your company with each customer. CRM software that is top-rated will keep contact information, such as names, phone numbers, and correspondence with customers. This is a light project management tool.
Your CRM platform notes could include emails, invoices, or a sales pipeline. This allows you to continue building relationships with leads and nurturing existing customer relationships. A CRM can also be used by sales teams to manage tasks and improve their sales processes.
CRM that is powerfully functional will help your reps keep in touch with the people most likely to purchase from you. It also improves customer service. A CRM allows your sales team to access real-time customer data and keep track of where each lead is in their customer journey.
The Best CRM Software for Business in 2021
Let’s dive in and see our top picks of the best CRM software for small businesses.
1. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM, a free CRM for small businesses, helps you track, organize, and nurture customers and leads. It automates tasks that your sales team does not like, record all customer interactions, and makes pipeline management easy by speeding up your sales process for the entire team.
The HubSpot CRM dashboard allows you to view all contacts and personal information from one place. With WPForms or our Zapier addon, you can easily add contacts to your HubSpot CRM. It is great for all, from startups to enterprises.
The HubSpot CRM also includes the following additional features:
- Send customized email sequences to existing and potential customers.
- You can make phone calls within the CRM
- An uncompromising version
- Receive real-time notifications about lead behavior
- Get the dashboard of communal data
- To automatically log and track email activity, connect HubSpot with Gmail or Outlook
- Stores unlimited users
- Integrate with popular apps such as Shopify, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Offers customizable email templates
HubSpot is free CRM software that can be used by small businesses for any purpose.
2. Drip (E-commerce)
Drip is not just an excellent email marketing provider. It is also an extremely powerful ECRM (eCommerce). It not only offers amazing email marketing functions, but it also automates your sales process with workflows built into an all-in-one marketing platform and CRM.
Imagine being able use the best CRM software tool that can not only integrate with your email service but also handle your email marketing. This is a digital marketer’s dream come true. Drip offers unique ability to create automated customer workflows and trigger specific actions. Including automation of split testing workflows.
Even though the tools are more powerful, it doesn’t mean they’re not easy to use. This complete marketing automation software is perfect for beginners. It also features a modern and sleek user interface.
Drip has some of the most striking features:
- Visual workflow builder to create automation workflows that can be customized with ease
- You can use A/B testing to determine how your users respond to your messages
- Send SMS messages
- Easy export to 10 built-in reports from your WordPress dashboard
- Split testing workflows
- Syncs with your email marketing campaigns
- Connects to Facebook Lead Ads and Custom Audiences
- Advanced subscriber management
- Integrations of landing pages
- Lead generation workflows that tap into the huge user base of Instagram and Facebook
Drip’s basic plan starts at $49/month and allows unlimited email access and up to 2,500 subscribers. You can also try Drip for 14 days.
3. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an excellent choice for a CRM that also works as an email marketing tool. It also offers great support. It is extremely easy to use, which saves busy small business owners a lot of time. Their outstanding customer service team is a hallmark of the CRM and email marketing industries.
It allows you to store and manage contacts, send emails, track customer activity, and even track email messages all from one dashboard.
Constant Contact, one of the email marketing tools included in the WPForms plugin, is another. It is easy to add a Constant Contact checkbox on any WordPress form.
Constant Contact has many great features, including:
- Use powerful eCommerce CRM tools to capture, engage and convert leads with sales automation
- It is extremely easy to view reports, schedule emails and create sales funnels.
- You can keep track of customers and leads by storing their social media profiles and company information.
- Automatedly send personalized emails to your visitors based upon their behavior
- To help you further in marketing automation, there are tons of integrations available with third-party apps
- Heat tracking built-in lets you see exactly where readers are clicking
To follow up with users who were engaged in previous emails campaigns, you can view past email campaigns and tag them.
Constant Contact’s pricing depends on how many contacts you have. It starts at $20 per month. You will need the Plus plan if you wish to add more team members. This starts at $45/month. They also offer a free 60-day trial that doesn’t require credit cards and comes with a 60 day no-risk guarantee.
Zoho CRM is another popular tool in our top 5 list of best CRM software for small businesses. This is a cloud-based software suite that offers a variety of features to make it easy for small businesses to run smoothly. It includes a strong set of features that focus on sales and marketing, as well as online productivity tools and SaaS apps.
Zoho is a small business management tool that helps to manage sales, market brands, connect with leads, provide customer support and organize contacts. Use social media to capture leads, integrate with WPForms plugin and segment visitors.
These are some of the most impressive features of Zoho CRM.
- Multichannel management via email, phone and live chat
- AI voice assistant to forecast business trends and create intelligent dashboards
- Analytics reports and metrics that provide detailed analytics for data-driven decisions
- Mobile apps to access your CRM from anywhere
- Collaboration tools for team collaboration to aid with data entry
- IT Management for managing websites and handling support tickets
- It’s easy to use and can be used as a central help desk
- Security measures built-in for data security and team roles
- Zoho CRM offers a free plan for up to three users.
You can sign up to receive a free 15-day trial of Zoho’s premium plans. Plans start at $12/user/month after that.
Salesforce is the best CRM software available for small businesses. This is a great CRM software for small businesses. Salesforce is a great choice if you want to increase productivity, close more deals and fill your pipeline full of high-quality leads.
Start by capturing leads using WPForms to convert WordPress to Salesforce. You can then guide them through a customized customer journey. The intelligent marketing platform for email, mobile and digital advertising will help you to increase sales.
Check out these Salesforce CRM features:
- Guided on boarding and set-up
- Reports and dashboards that can be customized
- Email support and social media
- All devices have e-commerce capabilities
- Advanced contact manager with email integrations and reminders
- Sales forecasting
- There are tons of integrations from third parties
Salesforce offers a simple, free plan that allows 1 user to use the software. This makes it one of our top CRM software for small businesses growth. Salesforce Essentials plans start at $25 per month for a single user.