Python Programming in Hindi helps to learn python in Hindi. Our Python tutorial in Hindi covers all the basic and advanced concepts. Python is a General-Purpose Language, Simple and easy to learn. Our course is mainly helping both beginners and professionals to learn the Python language in Hindi.
In this course, we will cover Python Basics, Installing Python and IDE’s, data types, variables and Operators, Data Structures in python, Flow Control Statements, Functions and Object-Oriented Programming. It will give the opportunity to learn python in Hindi, most easily.
Introduction to Python
Python is General-purpose, Simple, dynamic. High-level interpreted language with easy syntax and semantics. Guido Van Rossum created it in the year of 1991. Python is also known as Object-Oriented Programming Language and Interpreted Scripting Language. Its easy syntax and high-level features make it one of the best Programming languages for anybody to get started with programming.
It is a free and Open-Source Language, a few code lines compared to other programming languages like C, there is no compilation step, so it is fast. Case Sensitive language.
Features of Python
- High-level Language
- Simple to use
- Platform Independent
- Object Oriented Programming
- Rich Libraries
- Elegant Syntax
Applications of Python:
- Data Science
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Data Mining
- Web Development
- Game Development
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- GUI Application
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Web Framework
- 3D CAD Applications
- Mobile Applications
Where is Python used in Industry
- Quora etc.
Installation of Python
To install python, we need to download the latest version of the python from the following website https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/. Here we need to choose either 32 bit or 64bit based on our system processor. If our system is 32bit, we have to install python 32bit or else if our system is 64bit, we can install either 32bit or 64bit. Download the executable file from the link and install it.
We have to set the path manually or automatically while installing. To set the path manually, we need to click on my computer, next click on the advanced system setting next click on the environment variables. There you can set a path. If you want to know step by step procedure, you can see our python programming in hindi course provided by Great Learning.
Python Development Environment (IDEs)
Integrated Development Environment helps to edit code, build automation tools and also act as a debugger. We have multiple development environments for python.
- PyCharm Community
- Visual Studio
- Wings etc.
- Jupyter notebook
You can choose any one of the IDE to code. Most people will choose the PyCharm Community or Jupyter notebook.
In python, there’s no need to type the Data type of the variable, no need for curly braces and semicolons as we followed in C language. Here we need to follow Indentation, which defines a block of code—adding white space (one tab space) before the statement is known as Indentation. It will give Indentation Error if you not given Indentation.
Program to print Hello World
see how easy it is! No need to worry about semicolon and curly braces syntaxes.
Comments help to read and understand the source code. It will avoid the execution of the commented lines while running the program. There are two types of comments in python:
- Single line Comment: We will use # Symbol to comment the line
#this is my first program
It will print only hello world only.
- Multi line Comment: We will use triple quote
“”” This is multiline comment
Data Types and Variables:
The name given to the memory location is known as a variable. It will help to store the values in programming.
No need to declare any type like int, float, they may change after they set. Data type will set after assigning value to the variable.
Example: x = 5 #here x is the variable. 5 is value
x = “hello” #here type changed
print(type(x)) #to know the type of a variable.
To perform operations on variables and values.
- Arithmetic operators:
- Assignment operators
- Comparison operators
- Logical operators
- Identity operators
- Membership operators
- Bitwise operators
Used to store the data in organized format. Python has following built-in data structures
- List: used to store different items in order using one variable, created using square brackets, allow duplicate values, it is mutable.
- Tuple: It is the same as list, but created by using open brackets, ordered and unchanging, immutable. Allow duplicate values.
- Dictionaries: Store data as key: value pair, ordered and does not allow duplicate values.
- Set: Collection of unordered, unindexed items, created using curly brackets. Does Not allow duplicates and changing items.
Flow Control Statements
Flow controls nothing about the program execution order. It is controlled by Conditional Statements, loops and function calls.
To execute specific lines of code based on the specific condition.
- If else Statement
- elif also a conditional statement.
Loops: If you want to execute specific lines of code repeatedly several times then we will use loops. Following loops used in python.
Collection of statements to perform specific tasks. It will execute whenever called. There are two types of functions
- User defined functions: Functions created by users
- Pre – defined functions: Inbuilt functions, print(),
We will use “def” keyword to represent the function
There are two types of Parameter passing techniques
- Call by value: Passing the values, not address while function calling
- Call by Reference: Passing the address of the variable while function calling.
Object Oriented Programming
Constructor: __init()__ method, automatically called when object initiated.
- Object: anything we can see
- Class: blueprint followed objects.
- Inheritance: Acquiring properties from the parent class.
- Polymorphism: Implementing the same method in a different context.
- Abstraction: Showing necessary details by hiding internal details.
- Encapsulation: Binding code and data together.