Roku is a type of streaming device that allows you to watch video channel. It connects with the help of Internet and starts with some paid plans. It connects you with TV channels. Roku supply visual media in your TV screen. Internet connection is most important factor for Roku operating. Roku offers a streaming player. It gives you access to streaming audio and video from the internet. For this purpose, you need a good connection to your Roku device from your home network and from your home network to the internet. When you set the Stop Player, you need to connect this device to your LAN network. This process is the same as connecting with mobile and computer devices. Then you need to choose your wireless network name and enter the correct password. In this a wireless connection is working and provide your device to access the internet. The router is a device that provide access for Internet with Broadband. You can read all instructions in Roku com link. Sometimes user on the TV screen Roku error code 009 is generated. Now we will discuss about this error code that Why it comes? And How to solve this error code?
Error code 009 on Roku
When you see the Roku error code 009 on you TV screen that means your router face any issue with connectivity. If your Roku device is unable to connect to the router. In those cases where network or internet connection is lost after setting up your device. You can not be able to launch channels that require an internet connection or you may have to face problems while streaming. In this condition you may face some technical issue that shows on your screen. These TV screen message are:
- Unable to connect to wireless Network.
- Not connected to the Internet.
- Checking for wireless and Internet connection.
- No connection and Loading please wait option.
Solution of Error code 009
When you visit Roku com/link then you can ask any question about your Roku and they provide the best answer. If you need to communicate with a call then you can dial there helpline number. If you need to solve Roku error code 009 then you need to follow our steps. We describe the perfect solution for you.
- Roku Error code 009 means that your device is connected to the router, but is not able to connect to the internet. If no connection then you need contact your Internet service provider for help. If your computer has an internet connection and you still see error 009, restart your Roku device.
- Check your router device working. Using your computer or mobile device, connect to your home network and try to reach the Internet by launching a public website such as Roku com/link. If you can connect to the Internet from any other device, then your router is successfully providing Internet access and you can proceed to the next step.
- Restart your Router device. Check your Router device. You can unplug it and plug it back in, and in other cases it may need to press the reset button on the device.
You problem is generated by your Router. Always check your router working properly. You can easily check your issues and find their solutions.