If you are looking for engine parts for your diesel automobile, small or big, get in touch with the leading diesel engine parts manufacturers India for quality assured products at the most reasonable price. A diesel car may have 2 to 8 cylinders based on the power and capability of the automobile. The various configurations of each of the parts determine the power and output of the automobile. The various diesel engine parts are as below:
- Piston pins and rings – They are used along with cylinder liners and sleeves and all of these are a part of the same package. They are used to connect the piston to the rod. These are used to connect the rods and also protects the fuel or lubricating fluid from leakage. The main functions of the piston rings are to seal the valves which in turn leads to protect from leakage of the fuel during combustion.
- Valves – The inlet valves allow the air and fuel inside the engine while the outlet valves allow them to be released. Both these valves help in maintaining the optimum temperature of the engine and hence helps it to function. If the valves are not functioning properly, there might be a leakage of the fuel and if the optimum temperature is not maintained there might be heating of the engines leading to malfunctioning of the diesel automobile.
- Crankshaft – This component of a diesel engine actually converts the up and down motion of the piston into a rotational motion.
- Sump – This holds the oil and is placed surrounding the crankshaft. Hence this stands as a support to the motion of the crankshaft allow and also protects the crankshaft from damage.
- Connecting Rod – It is basically the connecting rod which connects the piston and crankshaft. The rotation of the crankshaft and the movement of the piston happens at the same time and it is this connecting rod which controls and regulates the motion and movement of both the parts.
All the parts are crucial to proper functioning a diesel vehicle, consult the premium diesel engine parts manufacturers India for the quality tested and certified products. The trained mechanical staff are the right personnel for the installation, usage, service and after service maintenance of the diesel engine requisites.
Functions of different Diesel Parts – First the piston moves to the end as a result of the single stroke causing the inlet valve to close. The other pistons move to the top and compress the air. Fuel is pushed into the combustion chamber and the mixture of air and fuel gets ignited by the heat of combustion and pressure. The heated air forces the piston to move down and exerts motion on the crankshaft. When the piston exerts the exhaust stroke, the outlet valve gets opened and the exhaust fuel passes out thus letting the fresh air move in via the inlet valve.
Diesel vs Petrol – The basic difference between petrol and diesel engine is that the air drawn into the engine is of different volume in petrol in each stroke but in diesel engines the volume of air drawn is same and it is possible with the single inlet valve.
Consult the trusted and well known diesel engine auto parts manufacturers India for superior service, care and guidance!