Blackheads seem to be one of the most common skin diseases that everyone regardless of age and gender has faced in a lifetime. We hate blackheads and try to remove them as soon as possible. However, erasing them out can be such a pain. Getting a facial mask, squeezing them out, or using strips can be so frustrating. Moreover, with extensive and increasing pollution as well as dust around us, the unhealthy chemicals in the products we use every day plus the anxiety of a hectic lifestyle we face daily, blackheads seem to be the indispensable outcomes.
They are small, black or reddish brown bumps which are the results of clogged skin pores. Filled with, dust, dirt, dead skin and other chemical compounds in the products we use every day, the skin follicles can produce a bump. The name blackhead comes because when the skin on this bump opens and exposures to the air, it can make them look black. Squeezing them out seems to be one of the most common methods that everyone would think about. However, it is not the greatest option since it can cause inflamed skin and scarring.
Here are several tips on how to remove blackheads and prevent them from coming back by simple ingredients around your house. These comfortable, simple but effective tricks will not only assist you to remove blackheads but also cure acne effectively. They can clean your skin pores, diminish spots and get rid of harmful microbes.
While you are adopting any of these natural home remedies that require scrubbing, it is essential to be careful and does not overly cleanse your skin. Otherwise, you can cause permanent damage to your skin, rash, aggravate the blackheads and introduce skin infection. So here is the list of 7 easy ways to get of blackheads on cheeks. Try these and comment below to let us know your results soon.
This seed is highly beneficial for the body as it consists of powerful antioxidants as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, it can significantly remove blackheads, whiteheads, and acne from your skin.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds or leaves and mix with some water to create a smooth paste
- Apply the paste as thin layers on the affected skin and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and apply the moisturizer.
- Repeat the process at least once or twice times a week
- The remedy works best for all skin types.
Egg white is known to prevent blackheads and prevent your skin from tremendously greasy. Besides, egg white can also assist you in getting rid of the current blackheads as well as tightening pores. Albumin, one of the most useful from egg white is majorly responsible for the pore – tightening process. Another advantage is that this mask can make your skin glow too. W
- Mix 1 tsp of honey in the one egg white well
- Apply the mixture on the affected skin gently and let it sit for several minutes till it is dry
- Rinse off your skin with warm water.
- Repeat the process once or twice times a week
- This solution will work best if your skin is oily skin or combination skin.
Thanks to its incredible antibacterial and antiviral properties, lemon juice works perfectly to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads as well as acne. Moreover, its right partner – cinnamon will improve the blood circulation, promote the skin health and keep the skin glowing. Besides, it tightens pores and works well in delaying aging too.
- Create a paste by mixing one tablespoon cinnamon powder and one tablespoon of lemon juice well.
- Apply the mixture on your affected skin (cheeks, nose or forehead)
- Let it sit for 10 – 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat the process for three or four times on a weekly basis.
- This method works best if your skin is oily skin, normal skin or combination skin.
However, you should test before using to ensure that you do not have any allergic with lemon juice or cinnamon.
Thanks to its incredible ability to cleanse skin, cleanse pores, and manipulate excess oil production, aloe vera can help you significantly in getting rid of acne, blackheads as well as other skin problems.
- Extract the aloe vera gel from the leaf and apply the gel on your face
- Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before washing off with warm water.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis to get clearer and smoother skin
- This remedy can work well for all skin types.
Turmeric and mint juice
The combination of turmeric and mint juice is just perfect. Turmeric works well as an excellent healing agent while mint juice can soothe the skin as it contains cooling properties. Moreover, turmeric’s key component which is curcumin is antimicrobial, antiviral as well as antibacterial in nature. It can remove the bacteria present in the skin pores. Besides, it also boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with one tablespoon of mint juice to create a paste
- Apply the paste on your affected skin and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water, however, do not forget to moisturize your skin.
- Repeat the process once a week
- This remedy works best for all skin types.
Bentonite clay can absorb the impurities, dirt, and dust from your face, cleanse and unclog your pores effectively, leaving you fresh and clean skin. Moreover, frequent application of clay mask will help you remove blackheads from their roots.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay with sufficient amount of water to create a paste of medium consistency
- Apply this on your face to get rid of even these deeply embedded blackheads.
- Let it sit for several minutes before washing off with water again
- Let it dry and moisturize.
- Repeat the process once or two times a week
- This remedy works best for all types of skin.
Activated charcoal is frequent charcoal which has been exposed to the gas to become more porous. The high porosity has increased its absorbability of impurities and dirt from the surroundings. Moreover, when the mask is applied to the affected skin, the activated charcoal will take the impurities away, unclog your pores and clear them very quickly. The bentonite clay also boosts the mask’s impurities absorbability.
- Carefully take the activated charcoal out from 2 capsules of charcoal
- Add the bentonite clay into the powder and mix them well
- Add sufficient amount of water to create the paste of medium consistency
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for several minutes
- Rinse off with water and moisturize your skin as usual.
- Repeat the process twice a week
- This remedy works best for oily skin and acne prone skin.
Besides all these natural home remedies, you can consider Comedo Microdermabrasion Machine which is another great tool to get rid of blackheads quickly and efficiently. You can use it to cleanse pores deeply, get rid of dead skin cells, dirt, whiten dark skin, smoothes rough skin and more importantly, improve your overall skin health. The greatest thing about this product is that it is highly versatile in respect of design and use. It is entirely waterproof, and it can allow you to set its suction power to 5 different levels. However, do not use it excessively otherwise it can cause redness and swelling.