Unbelievably pocket-friendly yet with all the features you need, iBall laptops are known for their superlative user experience. Now, you don’t need to compromise on the quality and features of your laptop. iBall laptops are power-packed devices designed using the latest technologies. While iBall’s first product was a mouse, now it has over 26 product categories in its portfolio.
iBall first entered into the computing space by launching their tablet PC, iBall Slide, in 2011. What’s more, in 2015, the iBall Slide achieved the first position in the Indian Tablet PCs market. With every new product, iBall improves and enhances its device’s user experience. To give you a seamless aftersales service, iBall has set up more than 125 self-owned service centres across the country. So, improve your computing experience by purchasing an iBall laptop for yourself. You can make your purchase even more affordable when you shop on No Cost EMI from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network on EMIs starting at just Rs. 1,445!
How does the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network make shopping affordable?
The expansive Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is an online and offline network that comprises more than 60,000 partner stores spread across over 1,300 cities. You can shop a wide array of products such as electronics, kitchen appliances, clothes, gadget, and more all on No Cost EMI from the EMI Network. When you make your purchase from the EMI Network on No Cost EMI, you can avoid paying anything over and above the purchase price. For easy repayment, the Bajaj Finserv allows you to pay the purchase price in EMIs spanning from 3 to 24 months, as per your convenience. Also, to make your purchase more pocket-friendly you can buy a laptop of your choice using exciting iBall laptop offers and enjoy amazing discounts and cashbacks on your purchase.
Now that you know where to buy an iBall laptop without breaking the bank, here’s a list of the top 5 iBall laptops on No Cost EMIs available at the EMI Network. Read on to compare the various iBall laptop features to make the right choice.
- iBall CompBook Premio V2.0 Pro 14: EMI starting from Rs. 2,778 The iBall CompBook Premio V2.0 Pro 14 is a mid-range laptop that offers decent features. The machine weighs around 1.3kg and, is thus, extremely portable. It has a 14-inch screen that complements the laptop’s portability. The screen has a basic resolution of 1366×768 pixels and the viewing quality is satisfactory too. This machine runs using Windows 10 operating system and 4GB of RAM. Also, the USB 3.0 port of this device lets you add an additional 2.5-inch hard drive or SSD to the system. The laptop comes packed with 38WHr battery. On the keyboard front, iBall offers smart shortcuts to make working easier. Finally, this laptop has an Intel Pentium processor that makes your laptop fast and lag-free.
- iBall CompBook iBall 14.1 inch Marvel 6 V3.0 Pro 14: EMI starting from Rs. 2,223 Consider the budget-friendly CompBook Marvel 6 V3.0 Pro 14 if you’re a mid-level executive or student looking for a sturdy laptop that flaunts a good battery and a robust processor. This iBall laptop is powered by a 5000mAh battery and an Intel Celeron N3350 processor, which is not only efficient but also offers storage of up to 1TB, ensuring you can fit in all your favourites comfortably at one place. This model weighs 1.41kg and is light and portable. The iBall CompBook iBall 14.1 inch Marvel 6 V3.0 Pro 14 runs on the Windows 10 OS and has a 14-inch HD display. It is powered by a 3GB RAM. For connectivity, it supports HDMI, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a USB 3.0 port.
- iBall CompBook i360 FHD Pro 11.6: EMI starting from Rs. 2,111 The iBall CompBook i360 FHD has decent entry-level features when it comes to display, processors and more. To all this, iBall has added a 2-in-1 touchscreen, which makes for a portable notebook that can also be converted into a tablet. The machine has an 11.6-inch TFT LCD panelled display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. On the keyboard front, iBall has added an island-style keyboard that gives good key travel. The machine is powered by an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 having four CPU cores that run at 1.84GHz. The device also has an Intel HD graphics card, 2GB RAM and a 32GB flash storage that prevents the system from freezing in between tasks. This laptop supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mini HDMI, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and a microSD card slot among others.
Read More: How to get the best laptop offers in India.
1. iBall CompBook Marvel 6 V3.0 14: EMI starting from Rs. 1,778
The iBall CompBook Marvel 6 V3.0 14 is powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 processor. The screen measures 14 inches and has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The system runs on Windows 10 OS. This machine, thanks to such robust configuration, has a great stamina and delivers every task efficiently without any lag. The device comes equipped with a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory that enhances your productivity.
1. iBall CompBook Excelance OHD IPS Screen 11.6: EMI starting from Rs. 1,445
The iBall CompBook Excelance OHD IPS Screen 11.6 is best suited for students as it is compact and lightweight. It has an 11.6-inch FHD IPS screen that makes any viewing angle pleasant. Powered with Intel Quad Core processor and Windows 10, the laptop offers a good user experience. It comes with a 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. You can also extend the system memory by adding up to 128GB memory via an SD Card. Also, you can add an external HDD/SSD up to 1TB to boost its speed, performance, and productivity. Add a 10,000mAh battery to the system and you can use the laptop for hours on end without worrying about stopping to charge!
Now that you have a better idea about iBall laptops, buy the one you want on the EMI Network using your EMI Network Card either online or offline. If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, you can directly walk into the nearest partner store to avail in-store financing to complete your purchase. While you are at it, you can also fill up a simple form and submit it with an in-store representative along with a few basic KYC documents to apply for an EMI Network Card.
To add more convenience to your purchase, check your pre-approved offers from Bajaj Finserv and get faster access to finances. Utilise these funds to avail easy financing and access other offers on personal and home loans too.