Reconstruct your Soul with These Kerala Tour Packages
Kerala is situated in the southern hemisphere of the country. It belongs to Malabar state. Being cynosure for its most approached and ravishing destinations in the country, this place is considered one of the top-notch city. Its water destination is mostly craved by the people all over the globe. If you are a seafood lover, this place is a must visit for you. With some magnificent beaches and backwater, it is a remarkable place. The climatic conditions are always pleasant. If you are another tourist who has been craving for Alleppey Backwater tour then this piece of content vows some of the best Kerala houseboat packages –
1. Backwaters along with Hills – You may plan a transient visit to Kerala with this Kerala tour package wherein you will have some countless options in terms of exploring that place. You can visit houseboat excursion, forest trails and beaches. Also, clasp the opportunity to dive into the laps of Mother Nature which will make your trip impeccable.
SHOPPING IN KERALA
Kerala markets offer you some unsurpassed antique items and spices. Since Kochi is extremely prominent for shopping –
1. You should buy some fresh tea leaves and coffee at reasonable rates. The taste will thrill your taste buds. Banana chips are also one of the most renowned food snacks to buy.
2. The land of coconuts, Kerala renders wide multiplicity of coconut products such as – coconut oil, mats and carpets (specially constructed with coir).
3. Kasavu Mundu, a textile which offers a variety of sarees with cotton and handcrafted Zari work. People garb in different dresses for various occasions. You can buy it for its authentic cloth and spectacular work.
4. Jewellery is a famous article in Kerala. You will go through wide designs of handmade work in artificial products as well as gold jewellery.
From June till August are the best months to visit Kerala. Being a part of the southern region, you can expect a little more of summers and less winters. It has the most favourable climatic conditions offering people to visit any time in the year. If you wish to have sightseeing in Munnar and other places, refrain from visiting from January till March. You will never have to worry about the extreme climatic conditions.
a. Day 1 – Munnar – Once you reach Kochi, check-in to your accommodation then refresh yourself by a leisure walk and acquire the blessings of mother nature. Spend your night comfortably in a hotel provided by your representative. Exploring local markets is a good idea if you are a shopaholic. Kochi offers a lot in terms of unique and affordable products.
b. Day 2 – Exploring Munnar – Once everybody is ready and breakfast is done, your representative shall take you for a sightseeing in Munnar which also covers Eravikulam National park (considering you are responsible for the entry fee). For nature lovers, it is a call from Mother Nature. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the Mattupetty Dam. To acquaint yourself with the southern culture, paying your visit to local markets is sufficient. Preclude visiting Kerala from 15th of January to 15th of March as the sightseeing tour is usually shut.
c. Day 3 – Munnar to Alleppey – It’s time to check-out from your accommodation and head to the prime destination, Alleppey. You will be traversing some beautiful canals and lagoons, the lush green environment will already slay your heart. Although, the food which you are used to is harder to find. You can make your taste buds sense some new spices. Overnight accommodations are again a part of the Kerala houseboat packages.
d. Day 4 – After a decent breakfast, all the arrangements will be done to take you back to the destination from where you have a scheduled travel back to your place.
There are certain rules and exclusions from most of the Kerala tour packages which are mentioned below-
1. Transport fares are totally up to you. The package doesn’t include any fare.
2. Entry fee, adventure sports and personal expenses depend on you.
3. Meals other than mentioned is not the responsibility of your representative.
4. Rates are subject to change at any time according to the requirement and the season.
5. The packages are not operational on the National holidays.
6. Extra activities from your side are obviously your responsibility and not a part of any package.
Dive in into the mystical vibes of Kerala and collect the best memories of your life, Watch Mother Nature in its unadulterated form and you will be amazed by its beauty and magnificence with these Kerala tour packages.