Objectives of one year management courses in Delhi:
1. Equip middle level managers with management skills necessary for leadership roles.
2. Supplement existing expertise of participant with general management and functional knowledge.
3. Enhance analytical skills for effective decision making.
4. Provide a learning platform to address cross-cultural issues in managing businesses in a global environment.
5. Inculcate values and attitudes which promote socially sensitivity and ethical behaviour.
1. Educational Background: Participants must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
2. Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification.
3. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
From certificate programs to doctoral level courses, degrees are provided at all levels after secondary education. These days, you can even do distance business management courses (BMC) through reputed online institutes. Here are the most popular areas in which business management courses available.
One of the most commonly pursued BMC, it is offered by almost every university that has an MBA course in its curriculum. If you are looking for managerial positions in your career, you can select a flexible course in general business management.
Finance and Accounting
Here, you can get insight into various factors governing the finances of an organization. Right from raising capital to allocating and investing it, you will learn about A to Z of finances.
Information Systems Management
Tech is the future. While there is high demand for technical specialists, there is also equally high demand for technology managers in HR, marketing, etc. So, if information systems and solutions is your cup of tea, you can consider a BMC in information systems.
If you are aspiring to set up your own business, then concentrate on selecting this field as a business one year management course in Delhi NCR. It will teach the basics of entrepreneurship as well as the necessary skills required.
Want to join the e-commerce revolution? A BMC in this sector can prove its worth, especially if you are already working in it. You can learn about the various dynamics of operating an e-commerce business.
The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India as well as the world. It runs on an entirely different set of dynamics. A business degree in healthcare management can be quite rewarding.
With business getting a global outreach, international management is one of the best career choices today. You can learn how the businesses operate in the international markets.
Human Resources Management
For decades, it has been one of the most pursued courses in business management. HR managerial roles are amongst the best-paid positions. Thus; it pays off once you have completed one year management courses in Delhi.
Still a popular course, business management in marketing gears you for a flourishing career. It gives you information on both traditional and digital marketing aspects.
There are no limits of option and you can visit newdelhiymca.in/ims in order to choose a course. Choose what suits you the most and make your future bright!!!!
Company Name: New Delhi YMCA- IMS
Address: New Delhi YMCA, Gate No. 2, CCCL Building Basement 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001
Toll Free No. : 18002000140
Telephone: 0091-11-43644020, 43644019, 23362159